As we are getting close to the Holidays, it’s time to talk about braces friendly treats. Try this amazing Pumpkin Pie Smoothie…perfect for the season.
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
(8 8-ounce servings)
- 1-15 ounce can of pure pumpkin
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup half and half
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup of brown sugar, or more if you like it sweeter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup ice
- Whipped cream and crumbled graham crackers for topping
- Combine pumpkin, milk, half and half, yogurt, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in blender. Blend until mixture is smooth. Add ice and blend again.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and crumbled graham crackers.